Mar 29, 2010

Quiet Book Project

I'm finally posting pictures of the Quiet Book (sort of like this one) I'm making for Sissy. She really likes it! Let me know if you have any questions. This is an ongoing project and you can see fuller descriptions here, if you like.

Rocketship blasts off to the moon
(rocket follows string flightpath)


 A. Fisherman with Net (fish with buttonholes)
B.Noah's Ark (zipper opening)


A. Girl (heart is velcro, matches velcro on back of dresses)
B. Laundry Basket and Line to Hang Clothes (with little clips)


A. Veggies (snap to page)
B. Flowerpot (flowers velcro to page)


A. Mailbox (with opening for letters)
B. Desktop for Writing Letters (pen, papers, stickers)


Traffic Signal (lights velcro to page)


5 comments:

  1. Thanks for your comment! Your QB is super cute! I love the rocket ship page and the little girl getting dressed is adorable! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea - I'm so excited you're posting pictures! I love your quiet book and someday hope to make one! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, I love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is awesome! We have one that my mom bought for me as a girl, probably from some church sale.

    ReplyDelete